Enrollment Procedures

Welcome to our school district!

To enroll your child in our district, please bring with you proof of residency (i.e., utility bill with your name and address, rental lease agreement, notarized letter from landlord), immunization record, and a birth certificate.  A link for the Proof of Residency is included below for your convenience.  The Harrisburg School District will request records from the school district which the child is transferring.  This procedure is the same for out-of-state transfers.

Proof of Residency Form