IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SECTIONAL BASKETBALL
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING – If you plan on attending the Girls Sectional Game on Wednesday at 6pm in Harrisburg, it will require a pre-sale DIGITAL TICKET unless you fall under one of the following:
- are under 5yrs of age
- working the game that night (table, gate, concession stand, etc)
- on the current bball roster (all girls & boys, cheerleaders and coaches, mgrs)
- on the Girls Pass List (you would be notified by one of the girls basketball coaches if you are on it & the list has changed since districts)
Each ticket will cost $7 + $1/ticket and some change that we cannot control. This is what the state is using at every site. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door. You must have bought the ticket prior to arrival. Each ticket purchase will have to have a first & last name, email & phone #. We have 300 protected tickets during the pre-sale period. The pre-sale period will expire at 9:59AM on the day of the game, after that time the pre-sale code will no longer be valid.
Our school presale code is 3LP6ZT.
- Your presale code allows you to purchase a ticket during a protected timeframe.
- To order, Navigate to www.mshsaa.org
- Click on the Ticket icon at the top of the home page
- Select the Sport you wish to view
- Select the applicable Class, this will bring up all events in one class and will be organized by district number
- Choose the matchup from the list of events
- You will see ticket sales do not begin until date/game, this is when presales expire
- Click the link Have a passcode?
- Enter the provided presale code and click Apply
- Enter the number of tickets and click Checkout (there is a transaction fee for online ordering)
- Name, email, and phone are required in case contact tracing is necessary
- Enter card information to purchase the ticket
- Ticket will be sent to you electronically for presentation at the gate for admission, which may be printed or remain on the device for scanning
If you have any questions, please let me know and I will attempt to answer them. —Doug FesslerHarrisburg R-VIII Athletics & Activities Director