New Student Enrollment
Parents/Guardians will enroll new students to the district virtually this year. Harrisburg R-VIII is switching to the Tyler Student Information System. This system will be used to house student and parent/guardian information.
Parents wishing to enroll new students will have two options:
- If the student/family are new to the district (the family does not currently have any siblings enrolled in the district). Parents/guardians will self-register at: https://sdm.sisk12.com/MOHA/parent by clicking Register New Family.
- If a family currently has other children already enrolled in the district (for example: new kindergarten child with older siblings already attending Harrisburg) they will need to follow these steps:
- You will receive information/instructions to the email address that is on file with the district.
- Follow the instructions to update your information on the Online Registration link.
- Under the “student information section” select “add new student” if you have a new student in your household who will be attending the Harrisburg School District for the 2020-2021 school year.
If you need assistance or do not have capabilities to virtually enroll your student please contact your building level administrator. On Thursday, August 13th from 8am – 4pm there will be digital devices and assistance available at the Administration Office located 1000 South Harris, Harrisburg, MO 65256.
On Thursday, August 13th returning families to the Harrisburg school district should receive an email if you have a student that is attending school for the 2020-2021 school year. The email will be sent to the email address that is on file with the school district. This is an opportunity to update some basic demographic information, as well as enroll any family members that will be new to the district.